We are recruiting
Are you the best
You're proactive and organized, and you keep a cool head and are meticulous. Your sense of initiative and autonomy enable you to manage priorities effectively. Your interpersonal and organizational skills enable you to deal with people at all levels. You adapt to changes quickly and anticipate them. You're constantly on the lookout for the latest innovations in HR technology. You're familiar with the construction industry (asset).
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Administration or its equivalent, CHRP member (an asset);
- 5 to 7 years experience in organizational development;
- Experience in sourcing talent in an agency or in-house environment in an SME context;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement operational efficiency activities;
- Experience in social media recruitment and employer branding;
- Knowledge of HRIS or ATS (an asset);
- Good command of French and English;
- Good knowledge of computer tools and work-related software;
- Demonstrate good judgment, initiative, leadership, autonomy, versatility and team spirit.
- Your mission is to execute HR operations and support talent development to enable the company to expand its unique expertise and achieve its innovative vision on a daily basis.
- Participate in all staffing phases for all positions in the organization while ensuring an exceptional candidate experience
- Implement a training and succession development program for the company's various departments
- Implement creative talent recruitment strategies using various technology platforms, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and other on-the-ground methods
- Participate in the salary review process and the application of compensation programs and policies
- Ensure compliance with compensation policies and structures and that pay equity is respected
- Monitor market conditions, practices and legislation with regard to compensation and pay equity
- Participate in the selection and implementation of the integrated HR-talent system
- Conduct time bank, vacation days, sick leave, etc. checks
- Continuously mobilize employees and participate in the corporate life
Why join the extended
You'll work in a company experiencing fast growth.
Your career development will focus on your career at Syscomax and you'll have access to continuing education.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and you’ll enjoy four weeks of paid vacation upon hiring.
You'll evolve within a company that recognizes its employees' contributions and celebrates their accomplishments.
You'll build strong relationships with your colleagues through social and team building activities.
You'll work in modern, bright offices with a family-like and collaborative atmosphere.
You’ll have free access to the on-site training room.
You'll thrive thanks to a flexible schedule that makes work-life balance possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Syscomax is committed to building a diverse and representative workforce, as well as an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated fairly. The use of the masculine in this document is intended only to simplify the text.