We are recruiting
Are you the best
Committed, honest, determined and responsible, you like to see concrete results at the end of the day. You are comfortable learning to manage a group and taking the lead for part of the work at the jobsite.
Requirements and skills
- CCQ competency certificate – carpenter-journeyman
- Experience in the industrial, commercial and heavy residential fields
- Coordinate with supervisor and execute various duties related to buildings and site development
- Assist the supervisor in the management of worker health and safety, and perform related work
- Candidate must have the skill set and motivation to become foreman and crew leader on larger projects
Why join the extended
You'll work in a company experiencing fast growth.
Your career development will focus on your career at Syscomax and you'll have access to continuing education.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and you’ll enjoy four weeks of paid vacation upon hiring.
You'll evolve within a company that recognizes its employees' contributions and celebrates their accomplishments.
You'll build strong relationships with your colleagues through social and team building activities.
You'll work in modern, bright offices with a family-like and collaborative atmosphere.
You’ll have free access to the on-site training room.
You'll thrive thanks to a flexible schedule that makes work-life balance possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Syscomax is committed to building a diverse and representative workforce, as well as an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated fairly. The use of the masculine in this document is intended only to simplify the text.