We are recruiting
Are you the best
You are motivated, responsible, determined, honest and results-oriented.
Requirements and skills
You are a professional with relevant experience in the turnkey construction industry. You have, at a minimum, a DEC in civil or mechanical engineering or in architecture or you have relevant experience in the field of construction, as well as good French skills (asset).
- Planning, coordinating and supervising on-site work
- Establishing priorities and managing subcontractors according to pre-established project timelines
- Monitoring and ensuring OHS standards compliance, as well as providing follow-ups
- Working in close collaboration with the Project Manager and minimizing budgetary impacts, while respecting decisions that are made
- Ensuring, in collaboration with the Project Manager, that subcontractors fulfill the obligations and requirements of the contract
- Overseeing quality control of the work and ensuring that non-compliant work is quickly corrected
- Organizing and leading meetings with subcontractors
- Writing daily site reports, filling out control sheets, preparing weekly schedules and filling out timesheets
- Acting as a strong representative of the construction company and maintaining good relationships with all involved
Why join the extended
You'll work in a company experiencing fast growth.
Your career development will focus on your career at Syscomax and you'll have access to continuing education.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and you’ll enjoy four weeks of paid vacation upon hiring.
You'll evolve within a company that recognizes its employees' contributions and celebrates their accomplishments.
You'll build strong relationships with your colleagues through social and team building activities.
You'll work in modern, bright offices with a family-like and collaborative atmosphere.
You’ll have free access to the on-site training room.
You'll thrive thanks to a flexible schedule that makes work-life balance possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Syscomax is committed to building a diverse and representative workforce, as well as an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated fairly. The use of the masculine in this document is intended only to simplify the text.