We are recruiting
Are you the best
You are friendly, outspoken, entrepreneurial, resourceful, organized, responsible and focused on problem solving. Customer satisfaction is one of your priorities.
Requirements and skills
- Technician or engineer in building mechanics
- Construction project manager
- Experience in building management
- Experience in customer service
- Management of the buildings belonging to Syscomax Immobilier : Oversee building renovations and maintenance. | Manage the Syscomax building mechanical and electrical equipment. | Manage the access control system. | Manage requests from Syscomax building tenants.
- Project management and end-of-project support : Manage small-scale projects (coordination, implementation, billing. | Provide quality-control support at the end of the project. | Provide support to help quickly resolve issues.
- Post-construction service management : Follow up on customer requests following the completion of the work and service assignments. | Coordinate with subcontractors for work under warranty. | Conduct a warranty visit before year 1 of a project. | Supervise service department employees. | Implement a system for tracking and archiving service calls. | Implement a service report, customer record and maintenance program for their building. | Collaborate with customers and our partners in a climate of resolution.
Why join the extended
You'll work in a company experiencing fast growth.
Your career development will focus on your career at Syscomax and you'll have access to continuing education.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and you’ll enjoy four weeks of paid vacation upon hiring.
You'll evolve within a company that recognizes its employees' contributions and celebrates their accomplishments.
You'll build strong relationships with your colleagues through social and team building activities.
You'll work in modern, bright offices with a family-like and collaborative atmosphere.
You’ll have free access to the on-site training room.
You'll thrive thanks to a flexible schedule that makes work-life balance possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Syscomax is committed to building a diverse and representative workforce, as well as an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated fairly. The use of the masculine in this document is intended only to simplify the text.