We are recruiting
Are you the best
You are motivated, responsible, determined, honest and results-oriented.
Requirements and skills
You are a professional with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the construction industry. You have a bachelor’s degree in construction engineering or equivalent experience, as well as good French skills (asset).
- Managing industrial and commercial construction projects in the Greater Montreal area, mainly on the North Shore of Montreal
- Ensuring the project is carried out within the agreed-upon dates and acting as the contact person and coordinator for all parties
- Establishing a relationship with the superintendent, planning and coordinating work with subcontractors and suppliers
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with the contract signed by the client and the company
- Meeting the quality standards set by the company
- Having an in-depth understanding of the construction plans, as the primary point of contact, and ensuring all coordination related to the plans
- Ensuring ongoing coordination throughout the project, with architecture and engineering professionals
- Negotiating contracts with subcontractors, in collaboration with the Estimations Department, ensuring compliance with the established contract and budget
- Overseeing the administrative aspects of contract management, which include understanding the contract, discussions between the seller and the client, the client's needs and Syscomax's expectations
- Ensuring compliance in terms of safety measures for all site workers
- Determining, jointly with the superintendent, critical aspects of the project and ensuring that contracts and material or equipment orders are made, in order to meet the schedule presented to the client
- Managing administrative aspects with municipalities, OHS, government agencies, MDDELCC and others
Why join the extended
You'll work in a company experiencing fast growth.
Your career development will focus on your career at Syscomax and you'll have access to continuing education.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and you’ll enjoy four weeks of paid vacation upon hiring.
You'll evolve within a company that recognizes its employees' contributions and celebrates their accomplishments.
You'll build strong relationships with your colleagues through social and team building activities.
You'll work in modern, bright offices with a family-like and collaborative atmosphere.
You’ll have free access to the on-site training room.
You'll thrive thanks to a flexible schedule that makes work-life balance possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Syscomax is committed to building a diverse and representative workforce, as well as an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated fairly. The use of the masculine in this document is intended only to simplify the text.