We are recruiting
Are you the best
You are motivated, responsible, determined, honest and results-oriented.
Requirements and skills
You are a professional with 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in the turnkey construction industry. You have a bachelor’s degree (BAC) in engineering or a DEC, as well as good French skills (an asset).
- Receiving and carrying out a summary analysis of preliminary plans, with the professionals who have the baseline information about the project
- Working closely with the sales department and client to analyze and understand all needs
- Establishing a list of subcontractors to be invited to tender
- Writing up and preparing the quote
- Writing and coordinating the electromechanical load table
- Evaluating the quantities required for each specialty
- Following-up with the sales department and subcontractors for each change or addendum affecting the project
- Coordinating all subcontractors specializing in mechanical/electrical work
- Making changes to plans, when applicable, and sharing them with the architect so that he or she may approve everything according to municipal regulations and the current National Building Code
- Ensuring that changes made to the drawings were added before the cutoff date
- Receiving and analyzing subcontractor prices
- Putting together a subcontractor price comparison spreadsheet
- Building a summary table, including the applicable descriptions and amounts for separate prices
- Closing and analyzing the project file with the lead Assessor
- Forwarding tender documents to the Project Manager and confirming mandate allocations with the various subcontractors, once the contract has been obtained
Why join the extended
You'll work in a company experiencing fast growth.
Your career development will focus on your career at Syscomax and you'll have access to continuing education.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and you’ll enjoy four weeks of paid vacation upon hiring.
You'll evolve within a company that recognizes its employees' contributions and celebrates their accomplishments.
You'll build strong relationships with your colleagues through social and team building activities.
You'll work in modern, bright offices with a family-like and collaborative atmosphere.
You’ll have free access to the on-site training room.
You'll thrive thanks to a flexible schedule that makes work-life balance possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Syscomax is committed to building a diverse and representative workforce, as well as an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated fairly. The use of the masculine in this document is intended only to simplify the text.