We are recruiting
Are you the best
You are able to work independently, with rigour, dedication and integrity. You are seeking professional challenges to build your skills and grow professionally.
Requirements and skills
- Undergraduate degree in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Solid grasp of HOPEM software and the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Comfortable working in a multi-company environment
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Produce monthly and annual financial statements and handle the entire accounting process
- Process all monthly transactions related to companies’ sales, purchases, receipts, disbursements, bank reconciliations and adjusting entries
- Track accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Carry out monthly analyses of balance sheet items and results
- Process inter-company transactions and balance related balance sheets
- Monitor internal controls and recommend solutions to make them more efficient
- Do payroll and remit payroll deductions, consumption taxes and instalments
- Be responsible for the preparation of annual audit files and collaborate with external auditors
- Verify and issue T4s and Relevé 1s as well as government summaries
- Provide requested information during audits by government authorities and act as the resource person during these audits
- Carry out various financial analyses, produce other financial reports or perform any other task required in connection with the companies under their responsibility
Why join the extended
You'll work in a company experiencing fast growth.
Your career development will focus on your career at Syscomax and you'll have access to continuing education.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and you’ll enjoy four weeks of paid vacation upon hiring.
You'll evolve within a company that recognizes its employees' contributions and celebrates their accomplishments.
You'll build strong relationships with your colleagues through social and team building activities.
You'll work in modern, bright offices with a family-like and collaborative atmosphere.
You’ll have free access to the on-site training room.
You'll thrive thanks to a flexible schedule that makes work-life balance possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Syscomax is committed to building a diverse and representative workforce, as well as an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated fairly. The use of the masculine in this document is intended only to simplify the text.